Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 119 - Demon King Suppression Force (Lewd Edit)

Group Leader
i love the art as always, and the lewd is always on point, but can we just please move on in this arc? Please?

seriously kill that cat, but her sister first. annoying brat, twice shes been saved and twice she betrayed her saviors. doesnt matter the reason trash is trash

I feel like I was one of the few with sympathy for the cat gal before, but now she actually deserves the worst. They literally saved her little sister and her from getting both raped and/or killed. Fuck glasses cat, she's a piece of garbage. My sister is sick, is not a reason to sell 6 of your saviors into slave hood.

Dex-chan lover
Life might be tough but holy hell girl have some dignity. You can't just turn anyone you see into goddamn slaves

Dex-chan lover
For fuck's sake... I don't even care about that cat girl anymore. No amount of pity party you have her and her little-sister-she-cares-so-much-about partake in matters now. Have her die, her sister sold as a slave and overworked to death- just like the one in Overlord.
At least in Overlord, she had a fan base hoping they kept her alive...

At this point I'm morbidly curious to see if he'll attempt to redeem the cat. This is getting comical.

I kinda get the feeling like the glasses thot will eventually turn out to be the owner of this amasogi who's comatose irl. So they'll have to go and save her.
Let us hope for some delicious curse backlash because she most certainly deserves it.

Wouldn't it make more sense to try to befriend a band of extremely powerful adventurers that just saved your ass rather than sell them into slavery for a bit of money that will quickly be pissed away on fees or stolen because you have no legal protection and can't defend yourself? Not only is she evil, her actions don't even make sense. It's like she was deliberately crafted to be the most loathsome piece of shit imaginable.

Dex-chan lover
Toss the cats in a lake and call it done.
Yeah, even the younger one.

Users who are viewing this thread