Koisuru Twintail - Oneshot

Contributor
Oh, Japan. You never dissapoint.
jMtyWkR.jpg

Hope the Olympics don't hurt you.

Double-page supporter
I uh-

when you think it couldnt get any crazier... it does.

Double-page supporter
how did translator did this if he doesn't even understands japanese names? well thanks anyways

Double-page supporter
Is this a metaphor for not having romantic feelings towards a friend?
Or maybe it is a demon pretending to be her?
Maybe a twisted existence that has always been her?
A spatial distortion, that confuses light reaching our eyes?
Could their reality be consumed by Eternal Decay?
Is this just a trickery of gods, their way to make fun of puny human erotism desires by melting her shapes into grotesque forms?
Or was it a cognitive virus, that made it's way deep into wiring's of MC's cortex, inducing changes to world both inside and even partially outside of his head?

Either way, it's cute.

My theory of what happens here is that everyones perception of her is twisted by some otherworldly power, making them think shes just a normal girl and all they see is forgotten and turned into a normal situation for example when he saw her panties, he forgot about the eyes and just though that he just saw her panties, but the mc is kinda the exception cause his body knows what is happening regardless of how he feels. Almost got eaten at the end, but his body saved him.

@Gustbk yeah I agree, the TL and EL notes were annoying and distracting. I didn't mind so much about the names, but it was like reading a manga that a little kid had scribbled all over lmao. A less.... annotated version would have been nice. But the concept was interesting and funny, overall I enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
@Supermario55 I doubt he was gonna get eaten, if that's what she wanted to do she probably could've done so a long time ago right? But.... he sure would've been in for a hell of a french kiss. I agree that most people probably perceive her as normal though, I think he can see more than that though.. but also is slightly swayed by it?

Dex-chan lover
What Beta Virgin cuck!
AMIRITE Gais?!
He should have fucked her like an Alpha Chad!

Dex-chan lover
idk whats his problem, she's cute
one question doe, did her arms/tiwntails grow back or is that them splashing?

Users who are viewing this thread