#000000: Ultra Black

Dex-chan lover
@ItsDrWhomever Yes, it is completed but yes, you're also right that there's more chapters than what's been uploaded here so far. That's the publishing status, not the scanlation progress that says completed up top.

Here's what to look for to see if the scanlation is finished in a particular language.
x5KdeaI.png

Dex-chan lover
@ItsDrWhomever No problem. I've noticed a lot of people asking about stuff related to that across the series on here so I guess it wouldn't hurt if they made things a bit more clear about how they had set all that up. Everyone's used to the other sites, where even something that was done publishing in the '80s still says "ongoing" if nobody uploaded all the chapters.

Ada

Wow I totally forgot this existed, thank you so much for updating it!

Contributor
Oh, I remember this being a thing! It's showed up near the top of so many alphabetical listings of manga on these sites for so long XD

It's cool that someone's picked up the translation after so darn many years.

I just read up to date and still don’t understand everything but it does make it interesting

Aggregator gang
Did the author actually think about how annoying that title would be to read out loud?

Omg¡¡ I thought this would be forever dropped¡ thanks for picking this up

more ;-;

Edit: Btw I saw someone on the internet volunteering for the translations? They said they have 7 volumes of the raws too

It's here if you're interested:
https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/topic/620-000000-ultra-black/

Contributor
@32oiru - Thanks for the info but we already have a dedicated Translator working on this. Next two chapters have already been translated and are now in editing phase so they should follow soon. xD

Users who are viewing this thread