Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Visionary Fairies in Shrine. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Full Moon Illuminating the New Moon

Contributor
I feel as if one of Touhou's biggest mysteries was resolved: How can Reimu afford so many parties if she is so poor?

I guess the extra donations at flower viewing slipped my mind.

Aggregator gang
my hearth always skips a beat everytime hecatia shows up, like shit's going nuts at any moment.

but instead its a caring mom <3

Dex-chan lover
You guys have really weird standards for good parenting. All Hecatia did was say she's using Clownpiece for her own ends and give her new orders, and now she's apparently the best mom ever?

This chapter also revealed that losing the 3rd Lunar War was part of her plan all along, meaning she sent Clownpiece into hostile territory fully expecting her to get beat up...

The impression that I got was that Hecatia was just pretending Clownpiece was her "ace-in-the-hole" and that she just wanted Clownpiece to be safe in a place away from the apparently upcoming power struggles of Hell, while also broadening her experiences at the same time. Eiki also mentioned in chapter 5 that Hecatia might have been helping Clownpiece escape from Hell, which fits in with this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread