Blue Period - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Cram School Debut of the Dead

Contributor
Hate to repeat myself, but I always look forward to when this updates. The bit with Yaguchi and his mom was especially well done.

I just started reading this and caught up good stuff so far even though my knowledge of art is what this manga gives me lol. Also I thought that Ayukawa was a chick for the longest time until the character page about him said otherwise I imagine I skimmed over the part that said he was a crossdresser.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai so dam cute, hope she comes back every so often in the series, she's def got my vote in best char <3

So many tear-jerking moments in this chapter! It was so well done. Thank you to Boredom Society and @NorthAway.

I hope this manga gets an anime adaptation in the future when it has enough chapters or finishes.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I hope everything goes well!
This is really just the very beginning of a long quest with no end in sight.

Also I really love that the art the kids are doing are done by people other than the mangaka! It adds a layer of believability that wouldn't otherwise be there, and it's just really nice to see these types of drawings I wouldn't otherwise. The artist standing in for Yaguchi is nice! There's a sort of organic feeling to his drawings. His perspective doesn't really line up and anatomy isn't much present, and things like using technique for expression's sake is beyond him...yet there's still a sense of style there. I can see a pattern in the shapes he picks out and what he pays attention to. It's a fuzzy feeling.

what a beautiful chapter, not gonna lie, the tears were there; also never thought of art in the way Yaguchi described it

As an american art school student I want to cry at those tuition prices because they're too good to be true compared to the art schools here.. well i suppose that applies to our entire education and medical system and more, though

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I wasn't expecting the tear-jerk scene in the middle of the chapter with his mother.
This series is really good lol.

Users who are viewing this thread