Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
You actually took the extra effort to "cut" the bubble, Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for scanlating this. No need to worry about the quality, the chapter was perfectly fine.

Dex-chan lover
When you said redrawer I only remember the nipple drawing from awhile ago.

Well anyway, thanks for the chapter! Good luck to the redrawer person.

It's one thing to hate work or to want to enjoy a slow life, but so many of these types of novels have these characters with an anti-work mentality to such a degree that it becomes a complex. That's some crappy pathological issues. Who'd want that for their mc? At least it's not necessary to go that far.

@4stjack Because that is how it is over there. A lot of companies make workers work stupid hours than they have to go out for drinks with the boss. It sucks. As for why so many writer make MCs like that, it is because that is how their jobs are sometimes. So, they make MCs that they and other workers can relate to. Just keep in mind that 30 year olds in Japan die from overworking.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters left? The WN goes further than that, is it released chapters, some group thing or did the manga get axed? Either way, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
yes you are useless. instead of properly watching over your ojousama, you waste all your time making a huge fuss over the family pet.

Dex-chan lover
motherfucking is gonna go: AHA i knew u where a monster! i bet u have been draining the ojou-sama's vitality! i wont let u hurt anyone else! i will protect them! since its the only thing i can do for them

goddammit

Oh and dont worry about the quality, it looked fine to me, as always thks for the new chapter

@XL That and the panel before it are references to Doraemon. That reference was certainly... random.
Also, hello Zenofia. Why are you wearing a hood? You must be that person that has to follow Routa and get the herb!

Users who are viewing this thread