Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - End of Summer

Dex-chan lover
Eiria would make quite the mother...and no I'm not going to make an alien jok-............
Dammit!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Now I’m in the mood for a drink. Do I still have my vodk— Oolong tea in the fridge?

Double-page supporter
Kumika and Eiria are really cute here. I hope there will be a boyfriend for Eiria in future chapters.

this has been bugging me for awhile. why is it that when characters hold hands in manga they're just as likely to go with the same side hands as the opposite?
look at that last panel. it looks like chihiro is going to step on kumika's heels any second now.
who the hell would hold hands like that? why is it so widespread in manga? have mangaka never held hands with anyone?
and why am i willing to accept all manner of lack of realism from a manga but the hand holding thing drives me nuts?

but yeah, still cute.

I love this manga for the fluff it is, but either the author, or the team with a credit page needed the boss or someone respond with "Let go of her you Bitch".

Eiria proves herself to be the best girl, once again. Not like anyone had any doubts left.

Fed-Kun's army
H6g-nk.gif

We waited so long for some hand on hand action and we get that awkward right hand in right hand single file anime handholding.
I want to see some of that lewd
interlaced fingers
by the end of this

Users who are viewing this thread