I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
The empress chasing the duke.. she looks pretty old, wonder how long ago that was....

Double-page supporter
from how the empress looks so old. The duke is forever young I guess.

I'm guessing we're about to find out what Estelle's super OP Isekai/Reincarnation power is?

Aggregator gang
Estelle pout is too strong.

Also, yay she has some sort of ability.

Dex-chan lover
The way the teacher described the magic slaves makes me wonder if the redhead boy is the main character of some isekai light novel called "In another world, but I'm actually a slave with no rights or future, and my life generally sucks ass.".

Oh my, the folks that guessed her hearing the spirit stones was special were right! Congrats, you'uns!

Aggregator gang
If the magic slaves are summoned, I wonder if Estelle was originally supposed to be one as well, since she knows that she used to live in another world? If so, she could use her position as a Duke's daughter to advocate for them.

If the slaves are people summoned from another world, then this chapter finally provided something related to the "Isekai" aspect of this story.

@Despada Well it's probably not an isekai thing but a result of being a mixed. I still don't get the point of this being an isekai, the whole story would have been fine without it

Ahhhh, I wish Estelle or someone could do something for these Illias? Slaves? :(((( it's so sad. They must be free! Especially if what the earlier comment was right. About the slaves being Isekaid/summoned from other worlds.

Dex-chan lover
Need more information either way, but with what we have now I wouldn't guess that Illias are people summoned from Earth or anything. That magic explanation said aura was the innate power of this world, and mages use power from a demon world sort of deal. The duke's family are supposed to be part Asmodian or something and those seemed to be demonic, so perhaps Illias are another thing not unlike the Asmodians.

You could argue the point that getting summoned from the demon world is still getting isekai'd for the demons, and I wouldn't really disagree, but the term usually implies it's a human from our world going to some other world (also currently assuming that our world isn't the so called "demon world," mostly because there's no reason to assume otherwise yet and we're not exactly swimming in magic so it'd be kind of weird for mages in this setting to draw their power from a presumably magic-less Earth).

Dex-chan lover
Illials are isekai'd people? Or are they people created by the use of magic?
Interesting.

She really doesn't seem like someone who was 23 in a past life, she very much acts like a child lol

She really doesn't seem like someone who was 23 in a past life, she very much acts like a child lol

Users who are viewing this thread