Golden Kamuy - Vol. 20 Ch. 195 - Ariko's Backyard

Dex-chan lover
But the tattoo? Does he have one of the copied tattoo or is it gone forever now?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so confused and might need to re-read this series another time but... didn't that blind guy die ages ago? Or am I just going senile?

@BowlOfMisoSoup
He never died, he was incapacitated and recruited by Sugimoto and the others. Then he separated from Sugimoto's group during the infiltration of the Abashiri prison and it was a few chapters ago where Toni ran into Ariko and pretended to be an Anma

Double-page supporter
Sugimoto's group most likely got a copy of his tattoo already.

@otakubouzu
There are two version of origin about Yuki no Shingun ( one version is that the song was an Imperial Japanese Army march composed in 1895 after the First Sino-Japanese War by Second Army Headquarter Orchestra member Nagai Kenshi, it was considered too depressing so it was forbidden after the start of the Second Sino-Japanese war; the other version is that the song was written in 1945 by famed author and composer Hiroyuki Agawa after the second sino-Japanese war about the hardships he faced in the navy during the war ), not sure which one is true but it definitely not related to that incident.

I always love the attention to detail and (pseudo)realism of this manga, and maybe I'm a bit confused with the art in representing the event... but how the hell did Ariko trigger that avalanche???

@popsow That's the problem - triggering avalanche by shooting at it is so unreliable, not to mention it's the wrong angle. Modern avalanche control uses explosives directly on top of the mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread