The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
*followed* ahhh a new otome, thks for this

well she's safe from one of them, but unless she can bakarina the others ones while they are young she's toasted

Fed-Kun's army
So is "Heroine" gonna be a fellow reincarnator, a b*tch in sheep clothing or is she gonna join MC harem?

That promise sounds scary: "In the future, if I ever hurt you, don't be afraid to retaliate."

That's one death flag raised.

Look, if he ever comes to deeply love her, and gets hurt from a broken heart...

Fed-Kun's army
Little bit fast. Wish they had spent more than a day together before getting to this point, but it's fine I guess. I also don't recognize any source material for this on novelupdates. Is this an original isekai manga? Holy shit I'm hyped.

Fed-Kun's army
"In the future I ever hurt you, don't be afraid to hurt me back"

Fed-Kun's army
okay, so far there are:
1) isekai where MC is a guy and gets his slave/royalty/childhoodfriend harem
2) isekai where MC is a guy and wants to have a slow life but fails to do so because is too stupid to act discreetly
3) isekai where MC is a guy that wants revenge against all those that treated him like shit in previous life
4) isekai where MC is a heroine girl and gets her royalty/servant harem from academy
5) isekai where MC is a girl that wants slow life and manages to get it
6) isekai where MC is a girl that wants slow discreet life but instead gets acknowledged by hot demon lord and gets paired with him
7) isekai where MC is a villain girl that gets killed at the end of otome game and so she does everything to avoid it from happening
8) isekai where MC is a villain girl too stupid for her own good
and now we get an isekai where all love partners are yanderes and all of them no matter who end up killing the villain girl and/or heroine.
isekai is getting more and more interesting.....

Group Leader
AHAHAHA CECIL HE'S SIX YEARS OLD STOP
jesus christ the amount of doki doki over a child

Double-page supporter
Well, this looks interesting enough? Hopefully we can still see some yandere hints here and there in the future X'DDD He doesn't need to go full on yandere mode, just a little sign of that being somewhere deep inside of him, just a tiny little bit X'DD

But seriously, does an otome game with only yandere capture targets even exist? If yes, someone please enlighten me XDDD I've never encountered that before, except for yandere games with only one capturable hero XDD

Fed-Kun's army
@chenando1: That barely even scratches the surface of isekai series.

I prefer the one where the MC is female and she reincarnates into a fantasy otome game, but then completely ignores all the capture targets in favor of seducing the female rival/villain character.

The text is a bit too small for me to read. It kind of gives me a headache, especially during those blocks of text. Overall tho, I like the story so far.

Contributor
Where i already read a story like this? Guess is the 4th or 5th time recently among manga and korean/chinese manhua where the heroine got isekaied into a otome game. Ok, follow this too. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Considering the yandere premise, I assume that this guy will turn into a 'Overly attached servant'.

A clear step up from the murdering kind but still.

Fed-Kun's army
@Madcat6204 Good taste. I Favor the Villainess is one of my favorites as well. My only complaint with it was whenever a character would start whipping out anecdotes, it was the slightest bit heavy-handed and contrived with how it pushed for stuff like gay rights. Really good yuri writing though, and I'm not even that big of a yuri fan usually.

Aww yeah! This looks like I got my daily dose of sweetness. Heloooooo~ Incoming diabeeetus.

Users who are viewing this thread