i was trying to find out how to upload a chapter
I'm here for the doggo in the cover. I see no doggo. I'm sad 😔
this is a good one
Best so far 10/10
uh how do i delete this

edit: so i found out how to delete chapters but not manga
sorry - i've never used this website before 😅😅
if anyone knows how to delete this please tell me
i reported it so hopefully it'll get deleted? but please ignore this and let's pretend like this never happened lol
Last edited 4 mo ago by sssophiaaa.
thanks for the translation! i really like this new mc 😃
I can't express how good this is
really diverges from the LN but I don't mind
10/10 A true work of art.
fuck I was too late
Giving 10/10 just to help a certain someone stay mad. : )
Hwelp. Four Eight shill reviews giving 10/10 to a content-free listing. And also now a 4/10, which is actually pretty funny.

@knight_evangel

I'm not mad; my reaction is an eye-roll. This situation is a train-wreck, and I'm just checking on how the cars keep piling-up. You've made things a bit more pathetic than they were.

EDIT: This comment was posted to a different manga. Comments to that manga were moved here after it was removed from the listings.
Last edited 3 mo ago by Oeconomist.
Did this get axed?

I think the ending was a bit rushed.
Sure hope chillock wont fuck around with the translation like many of their work
@Oeconomist lol chill dude. Give the dude some time. And don't be such a stick in the mind. If they're anything like me it was their sense of humor kicking in.
@knight_evangel

I objected to the shill ratings, not to the delay in uploading. And someone who gave this thing a 10/10 because of the absurdity in doing so wouldn't be like someone who gave it a 10/10 in an act of snarky passive-aggression.

EDIT: This comment was posted to a different manga. Comments to that manga were moved here after it was removed from the listings.
Last edited 3 mo ago by Oeconomist.
@oeconomist
Had a bad day? Usually people don’t care about this kind of stuff.
@Winteres
Usually people don’t care about this kind of stuff.
…said the person who cared enough to snark.
@Oeconomist

Calm down. Are you really okay? If you get offended over the tiniest of remarks then I think you need to get some help.
@Winteres

Your trolling didn't and doesn't offend me. I simply noted its hypocrisy and moved-on.