Author Gaming rants/news (Mega Thread?)
Maybe $30-40? I buy all my dlc when it goes on sale. The amount of DLC these days isn't really a big deal to me.
What's the most amount of (real) money you've spent on a single game's DLC, whether functional or purely cosmetic?

Wouldn't this be better as a separate thread?

It was a long time ago, but mine is somewhere between $200 and $250. Not saying which game though. It's embarrassing.
@bigtiddyoneesan
Not saying which game though. It's embarrassing.

What was it the Sims? Don't worry man we've all been there especially if you know the modding community that starts with L and ends with a b.
@sterven
Worse. It was one of those 'free' mobile games. It was all spent on in-app purchases.
@bigtiddyoneesan
Worse. It was one of those 'free' mobile games. It was all spent on in-app purchases.

Teddy OP
Teddy OP
Oof
So you know the grand pappy of mmos runescape right? So I use to play old school and at one point had the insane idea of getting a membership. Though as we all know the free economy is completely wrecked due to bot farmers meaning everything you can do on free is barely profitable or actively loses you money. I gave up after a night spread sheet calculators I realized it would take 5 years of straight log chopping to get a bond using the best items possible.
What is Genshin Impact? Is it good?
@Richman
What is Genshin Impact? Is it good?

Bro I tried playing it with my friend yesterday shit fucking sucked.
It looks like weeb Breath of the Wild with multiplayer. I might have to check it out.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play action role-playing game developed and published by Chinese developer miHoYo, known for their popular action game Honkai Impact 3rd.
The game features a fantasy-based open world with gacha game mechanics.

RIP @bigtiddyoneesan's wallet.
@justforthelulz
Nay, I'm a stronger onee-san than I once was. In-game purchases can't do shit to me now. A good thing to always keep in mind is "will I really be using this a month from now?"
@bigtiddyoneesan
Nay, I'm a stronger onee-san than I once was. In-game purchases can't do shit to me now.

Yeah, that's what they all say, but Breath of the Waifus will rob you blind before you know it.
@sterven @bigtiddyoneesan @justforthelulz

I think I'll try it just to see if it is my taste, although, with them graphics, I don't think my new phone will be able to handle it tho.
@Richman
Much like its central MacGuffin, is such a cursed IP.
@justforthelulz
Explain (seriously, i didn't get it).
I'm not familiar with SkullGrills, but it's rated 10/10 on Steam so it must be pretty good. The art style reminds me of Cuphead.
@Richman
The SkullHeart artifact is pretty much a Monkey's Paw under a different name.
The Skullgirls game is pretty much a never-ending cascade of internal and external drama.

It's a very detailed game, not only is the animation very good, the hitboxes are crazy (in the sense that they are very different to other 2D fighting games), look:

@justforthelulz
Oh yeah, I didn't know that until I watched a video last month explaining the details of Skullgirls, very cursed indeed, I hope that now that L0G is dead, the employees can find a new job where they are truly appreciated.
playing stellaris game decides its fucking funny to throw me 2 125k death stacks early game.