Series Lines under Following are getting increased based on the time since release.

Contributor
I've noticed that the space per series under following is increased whenever it's past 9 hours since released. It seems like a bug that the Age indicator is causing additional lines. It happens for any time the age includes 2 digits as I've checked and it occurs between 10 days and 2 weeks too.

Screenshot

Contributor
I cut out the screenshot, that's not representative of my screen size or zoom. Changing my zoom level doesn't change it and my monitor is 32 inches.

Power Uploader
That "ago" was actually meant to be removed to avoid this. Guess Holo forgot about removing it from the follows page.

eli

Group Leader
@Teasday The solution is not "get a wider screen" – a website, especially in 2018, should be able to accommodate users of varying screen sizes. This one even has a mobile layout. A solution to a text wrapping issue isn't "get a new computer"; it's "tweak the site's CSS."

Though also note he pointed out this, in fact, wasn't the cause in the first place, funnily enough…

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@eli Come on, I was making a joke.

The actual answer would've been to use white-space: nowrap on the cells of the time column instead of using this arbitrary 80px min-width and hoping that works for every browser.

I guess hiding the "ago" appears to kind of help, although the actual underlying problem hasn't been fixed.

eli

Group Leader
@Teasday Yeah. Wasn't sure but just wanted to point it out... ?
Hopefully we'll see the fix soon.

Users who are viewing this thread