Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Frida's Hair O…

@avalony i think the group that did those chapters pulled them because offical release in english for this manga.

thanks for translating this!!! for the people wondering where the other chaps are you can read them at mangarock.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update, i was hoping to see more of this.

thank you for translate this series , i hope this series can completed translate.

the group that was previously translating this does not (does not want?) upload here. their site is

http://read.egscans.com/Honzuki_no_Gekokujou

What was she eating? Pizza shaped sweets?
She develops pizza in much further episode.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for taking over this manga.
Considering that soon the anime will be released, it is a pity to see it abandoned with false excuses.
I hope you will also translate the second, third and even fourth parts (it seems to me that there is also the fourth or at least there will be some in the future). 😍

Honzuki no Gekokujou 18-20 + DROP

Honzuki has been licensed, and in line with our policy on licensed series, we won’t be scanlating it anymore. These are the chapters we had already completed.

This was one of our favourite titles, and we are sad just as you are. But for one last time, enjoy~
https://egscans.com/honzuki-no-gekokujou-ch18-20-drop/

Really appreciate the chapter. 🤗
Missed it from when EG dropped it, so glad you picked it up. Hope to see some more in the future.

Contributor
@Ifrittuccia
Currently there are only manga for Part.1 (complete with 33 chapters plus extras), Part.2 (ongoing with 6 chapters), and Part.3 (ongoing with 9 chapters).
The original WN is split up into five parts, and hopefully we'll get manga for the last two parts but it'll probably be a very long wait.

Banned
Damn Lutz is good. Not only he praised her but made so that it looked like he was praised Main too and at the end he made it seem they are togheter. That guy is too good for a child.

Users who are viewing this thread