Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

Double-page supporter
this was better than the last two filler chapters
both old man and papa was so cool

Double-page supporter
Finally some news about the dad. I would be surprised if the America's guild didn't confirm the video from the interrogation room translated from other source.
You're not gonna make me believe there are no other korean speaker there.

Reactions: GK
Aggregator gang
Bah dumb father, letting a guy like that living is just asking for more headache later on. I just hope that director realized he was lying.

Double-page supporter
Could the Dad know about JinWoo's necromancy skill? Is that why he told him he'll never be able to close his eyes even after death?

• Thinking
Aggregator gang
Sung doesn't even deserve the antagonists someone else set up for him.

Dex-chan lover
This dude never learns. Or at least he learned something: He needed to stoop as low as calling lackeys and wielding artifacts just to exact vengeance against a monsterman who spanked his ass.

Haha, MCs papa wrecked him like it was nothing. A few artifacts will probably only make it a challenge for the MC, but your path is still set as a stepping stone for our boy! So hang in there, do your part and die for the cause! :)

Fed-Kun's army
Duuuu he will be slapped sooo hard in the future...

@codydub03 Since the MC is - more or less - already at the Tiger Guild Leader level, I think he will not even break a sweat to kill this fly (Don't forget the System Artifacts are a few level better than the Humanity one, like the MC's Daggers compared to the poor sword he started with...) >.<

Dex-chan lover
@wolfeng : if he had killed the bad guy, then all the guild in America would have united to stop him.

I just hope that the government wasn't dumb enough to not record the interrogation between the dad and bad guy.

That S rank nigga is fuckin annoying. Like dude you lost take the L dont be a bitch, Just be happy you didnt die. Mf like "If i had an artifact id beat them cheeks" Bruh if you had a squad of S rank with Artifacts maybe youd slap them cheeks but since you stupid af i dont see it happening

This nigga S rank must become Sung Jin Woo minions in the future. Him being dead is not enough satisfy his retardness to the readers

Users who are viewing this thread