Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

thank you i saw the RAWs from this manga months ago and the ART was rly good .... the story is good too so far i hope for more :D

Dex-chan lover
Lancer Artoria is that you?

Also, that spirit looks quite Queen-like to me.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... But, how do I say this..
The build up doesn't feel that exciting, I guess.

Then you better release the next chapter tomorrow ill be waiting since they said tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
He can readily become the royal gardener
How is it a flop?

Dex-chan lover
@Berz3rk Not in my opinion. The setting seems artificially forced. A flop should be something not useful in anything imaginable (whatever that would be), but according to this chapter, everything not within the four major things is supposedly a flop. I'm not sure what a spirit doctor is, but according to the description he can use his magic to cure everything. What kind of an ultimate retard would call that a flop? If those people live in magic society with hundreds of years of history, they would realistically have explored the depths of magic quite sufficiently. There would be use for great many kinds of magic, not just those usable in warfare. A person who can "cure anything" could become a millionaire no sweat, but a battlemage would only get whatever wages they are paid by the government. Unless they become a warlord (and eventually get killed).

I'm not impressed.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Well, it could be sort of justified if the country they lived in was unreasonably militaristic, putting great emphasis on martial skills, thus valuing battle mages above all else. But then someone who can heal anything should be invaluable too as a combat medic. That could only be negated of the country was at the same so stupidly "honor bound" that they considered healing woulds shameful in some way.
But well, that's just your typical silly fantasy tropes. :)

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme exactly my thoughts. If a "flop" is such an oddity, whenever one appears, they should be thoroughly examined in order to determine its powers and usability from the get go. This author seems to not understand the scientific process or even pragmatism.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme You are assuming so much about the setting based on the first chapter and a generic description. The conceit is that he received a power that makes him ineligible for his dream job. Like wanting to be a air force pilot growing up, only to find out your vision is too poor. Since his "flop" is obscure, he will learn to live with it and turn it into a positive. And eventually he'll discover whatever hidden hero power that a protagonist has in a manga.

@Fuko The tree whisperer. A druid-ish hero is actually kind of hype.

Users who are viewing this thread