Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Dex-chan lover
ch 1.1 is kinda sad.. I mean in emotional way, not the sad like "it's pathetic" way.
I'm interested to see more, mostly because ch 1.1 ended up kinda leave me hanging.

so far the story telling is so sad, hope the story will become more interesting later on

The fact that the guild didn't offer him guild staff position despite his years of service and experience likely means the MC isn't that great of a person to the guild and its staff either, which soured their ability to empathize with him.

Oh well, MC don't give up!
Use your huge load of cash reverse to be a landlord or a farmer with tons of young people to order around while sipping on a cold beverage.

Group Leader
Oh yes, look at that old man. He must be pushing 25, maybe 26. CLEARLY he needs to retire and let someone middle aged like a 16 year old take over.

My head hurts.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA

Tbh, he's 37. Though I don't think it's that old, but maybe I'm just saying because that's almost my age. In any case, that's Japan for you, where you're good for retirement when you're 30 (sound of laughing "ah ah").

Hahaha, 37?! Why are you even still alive grandpa? Your brain on Asian.

You'd think that a country where the average age is 100 wouldn't have such a retarded concept of youth.

Fed-Kun's army
My Adventurer License is Revoked so i got a loli.....here title fixed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm keeping an eye if they'll make use of their method in establishing his backstory. I'm not a fan of cheap begging of sympathy in stories.

Dex-chan lover
Umm.. Kirei Cake, I just check the RAW... the ch 1 is complete there, what the heck?
Is it for "teaser"? 😅

Contributor
Sorry, but it's not Isekai .
At least not now. And if it's Isekai later in the story, then it's a huge spoiler.
It's just fantasy for now.

Users who are viewing this thread