Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~

Dex-chan lover
reborn as sword
reborn as onseen
reborn as succubus
reborn as ...

and now

reborn as furry (oops, I forgot the polar bear, so this is 2nd I guess)

What comes next?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
reborn as mountain where he need to maintain it's ecosystem and can summon a guardian being as his avatar. then there will be a wolf loli who decided to live on the mountain because she was saved by mc from a slave trader passing the mountain.

yeah i wouldn't be surprised if mentioned plot suddenly or already existed as WN or manga somewhere in the future

Dex-chan lover
Fenrir is usually pretty high on isekai power ranking and this looks nice and fluffy. Good enough to follow.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki @monkey123 I am pretty sure isekai reincarnations authors just write everything they put an eye on as reincarnation quirk. Next generation would need to use random words from vocabulary.

Dex-chan lover
Even more translations by the masochistic powerpoint translator. Thanks for torturing yourself to bring us this manga!

Clifford the Big Red Dog, but it's a white dog and it's an isekai manga.

Contributor
In my sleep-deprived state, I'm not sure whether I'm hallucinating or this is reality, but if this is a dream, it's a very real dream.

>giant dog

Clifford the Big Red Dog?

>isekai
>wolf

oh.

>its cute
YAY

Dex-chan lover
Damn those Japanese, always having corporate slaves. They should create a new religion where they promise better Isekais to people who work the hardest in the companies. -> Japan will become the mightiest economy state in the world!

Isekai angels are Truck-kuns and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Please create a group called .PPTX Scans, host your translations on Azure Web Apps, get an O365 subscription, pay for it with Xbox Live points, get a Surface Book and join Windows 10 Fast Ring.

Users who are viewing this thread