Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
"
The demon lord was like "But hey, you're a demon dude, but that's probably because of the time travel, soul fusion thing.

Dex-chan lover
Kail is obviously a demon now considering he could use the demon blast or whatnot during the matches.

Dex-chan lover
So the demon lord recognise kail as a demon? Now does every demon can? Or only the powerful ones?
So many mysteries built up every chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls They didn't mean it literally that they are immortal without the sword. "That knowledge alone is not enough for a human to slay us" Just meant that knowing the sword will give them an advantage still won't surmount the gap between their actual abilities.

Fed-Kun's army
Serans harem has increased to three. Two demons and a human puts him up on Kail with his three human women.

@givemersspls I think the demon lord meant to say that humans are weak,and it'd take more than a weapon that's super effective against demon lords to kill her.

Double-page supporter
So many sexy demonesses that probably won't join Kail's harem, especially the Demon Lord, she's super hot.

Fed-Kun's army
Something tells me that Demon Queen and Demon won't join MC harem.

But they will join the other guy's

Dex-chan lover
They clearly choose demon lords based on how nice your horns are. Negating what makes her the demon lord actually means it can cut her magnificent horns!

Aggregator gang
I think the demon queen won't join any harem. As for the demon girl, I still think she'll get w/ the MC, because it seems they've set up a lot of tension with his hatred of demons just so that could be overcome.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wait wait, go back, I wanna know what she was asking Kail about. Ah hell.

@Tenri

Kail has been shown to use demon blasts during the tournament and that suspicious black winged demon lord motif when he killed the king after saving the princess during the hydra incident.

It's almost guaranteed that Kail is either a Demon (unlikely). . . . or he brought over the Black Winged Demonlord or some Demon's soul from the last time period.

Remember, Kail has two souls, but who said it had to be two copies of Kail's soul? Why can't one be from the Black Winged Demonlord. Or some other Demon's

Users who are viewing this thread