Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Partner

Double-page supporter
Both girls are cute in their own respective ways. Too bad the MC is too autistically focused on winning to pay attention to that.

The war game arc should be pretty fun.

@Talismaster "autistically focused on winning" yeah cause it's not like there's a high chance of death or anything lets focus on making out with girls

Double-page supporter
@Kuzuma
I’m not saying that the way the MC thinks is wrong. Just, it’s too bad there won’t be any focus on romance or fanservice.

And yeah, the dude’s relentlessly planning for the future upcoming fights and taking any advantage he can. It gives him a level of density rivaling black hole harem MCs.

Contributor
Oh please god, just no.
I hope she will die soon, i don't want to see haremshit here.

Dex-chan lover
He can just use his ability to clone himself so he gets both the girls and both the girls get him.
All the girls gotta do is just BELIEVE
Q.E.D. harem solved

Really interesting, didn't see that one coming.

@Talismaster I'm for my part really happy to have a story, characters with identities of their own, not only defined by their relationship with the main character. I really hope this absence of useless (for me) fan service and harems will continue.

Double-page supporter
@Invader_Retro
There will be bath/shower fanservice, yes, but it will never be the focus, as far as I know.

@anotherone
The death battle war game will literally split up everyone, so look forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
No romance you say...
29qdvrq.jpg

Aggregator gang
Wasn't his player name AKIRA in chapter 1? Did the author forget?

Users who are viewing this thread