Okite Kudasai, Kusakabe-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Interesting how both of them lost this time around. Will they ever do the lewd have a proper date.

MD@Home
I have to agree with her friend; not about using sex to compensate, which is not that great of an idea, but about the fact that her boyfriend is really putting 90% of the effort into this relationship. If this manga was even somewhat realistic (which it isn't, I guess), this could not last for long.

I dunno, I think there’s more give-and-take in their relationship than you might think. Either way, someone I could nap with on the weekend would be bliss. Work can be rough sometimes.

@pip25 idk i think it's really all about personality and compatibility. Loads of people just want to snuggle with the person they love all the time (especially ''older'' people, like Mr. boyfriend), which is pretty much what our 2 mc's are doing, so theres not really a problem with that. And Mr. boyfriend also very clearly enjoys their little ''battles'' each time, and the snuggling that follows. Their personalities just match.

Like, if it was because Mrs. girlfriend straight up ignored her boyfriend just to sleep, i would agree that was a shitty relationship, but she very clearly wants to be together with and spend time with him, just at her own pace. It's not completely unreasonable, especially since Mr. boyfriend seem to have no problem with it (even trying to get her out of bed seems to be more for her sake than his own).

MD@Home
@Oliver1805
My problem is that her own pace is about 5 minutes per week. Previous chapters detailed that they can only meet once per week, a day which is spent sleeping in bed after a few minutes of him trying to convince her to do something else. Even if we count each chapter as roughly one week, this has still been going on for almost 3 months. He's pretty much a saint at this point.
And you're right, if snuggling was all he wanted out of this relationship, then there really could be no complaints. But the thing is, he does want to do something else. Imagine the time it takes to come up with these strategies and prepare all that stuff each week; he's actually trying very hard to finally get her out of bed, so they could do stuff together, go on a date or whatever. He takes the failures in stride, but he nonetheless would prefer things to change.
Honestly, I think this is mostly a storytelling issue on the author's part. If the boyfriend could win, let's say, once per volume, and they'd only spend the rest of the chapters in bed, things would not look nearly as lopsided as they do now.

Dex-chan lover
You shouldn't feel obligated to do the lewd for the sake of give and take. If you want to do the lewd because it sounds interesting, then that's ok, but don't force yourself.

Fight on, Kusakabe!

Dex-chan lover
I was under the impression they'd already had sex from an earlier chapter involving her picking the right underwear.

Dex-chan lover
If the guy is content with the current situation then why not? Not everyone wants to fuck like rabbits.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
as someone who occasionally deals with bouts of insomnia, id choose a nice rest over getting my dick wet any day of the week.

Are you all really ignoring the fact this man just drew an entire near picture perfect gorilla just so he could get his girlfriend out of her bed.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 it is mentioned I think last chapter that he does occasionally win, we just only see the losses

Dex-chan lover
"hey, wanna do lewd?"

Hahahahhahaha idk why but Im laughing at that line! Im sooo gonna steal that line.

If I ever be in a relationship

Since we all talkin relationship here. For me personally, I wouldnt mind snuggling all day with my other half. Im an indoor person my self. I find it very heartwarming when readin this series.

Thanks as always for the sl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread