Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
well at least the elf is responsible and knows how to keep a strong grip on things.

XL

Double-page supporter
MC: This guy who just tried to sell my friends/waifu as sex slaves? He's cool.

I think this guy must've fried his brain during the teleportation.

Aggregator gang
*uses fire spell to blow up the moon*

*asks elf if she can heal person to no avail*

*doesn't even attempt to consider the fact that maybe he could heal the person*

*hands over something he shouldn't to a dude that just tried to attack him and steal his girls, because he has no ability to think of an actual solution to the issue*

This MC just falls further down the hole of idiocy every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
really are you serious you absolute pussy... this dude comes in and tries to murder you and rape your women and not only do you not kill him, not only do you let him go but you also give him your hair (which is a super ultra rare and powerful artifact that people would kill over) and act like he's your friend...

i get you want friends but fucking hell this dude is in no way a good person, who gives a fuck if his sister is sick? how does that make it ok for him to kill and rape innocent people? the MC better get smarter and less of a complete and utter castrated pussy in the future or i'm out.

"i stubbed my toe so i killed my neighbor, ain't i a hero?"

Fed-Kun's army
Who knows what a curse ... er I meant "magic" he used Ria on the villagers. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I love how they translated 'werebears' and then at the end of the chapter translated it as 'werewolves'. I'm assuming bear is correct, judging by his ears.

@sshazm I'd be scared of his healing spell, honestly. It would either turn someone into a giant monster, or make them completely immortal.

Dex-chan lover
So he's forgiven that easily? Even though he was going to kidnap the girl+trap to sell as sex slaves? What the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
> "If I'll sell all ya'll as slaves, I'll make a pretty penny, hohoho!"
> "---uh, I mean, sob, my little sister is ill!"

Quite the leap there.

Aggregator gang
@Fuko It's normal to shed 50 to 100 hairs a day. So the bigger question is more of why aren't there super monsters running around rampant with access to that hair just fluttering around the forest?

Users who are viewing this thread