Midnight Chill Chat

Dex-chan lover
This is a forum thread specially made for insomniacs like me lol. The only rule is that you are only legally allowed to talk here when it's past your bedtime. The topic? Anything goes.

Dex-chan lover
It's 00:19 at midnight here. Currently reviewing for an exam while listening to music. My favourite genres are: melodic dubstep, lofi, electronic, future bass, drum & bass, dubstep, and also hardcore and frenchcore although I've been listening to those two a little less nowadays. Oh, and psytrance too, that genre opened up a whole new world to me.

After this, I wanna catch up on a few anime episodes but if it gets too late, I'll just YouTube for ten minutes and head to sleep. Usually I sleep at 2 am, my circadian rhythm has been wack lately. If I still can't sleep, I could stay up to 3 or 4 which is admittedly less than ideal. What's up?

Fed-Kun's army
It's 3:42AM right here. My sleep cycle is a mess anyway so not sure either what time is considered past my bedtime. (advantage of being a neet)

Dex-chan lover
1:28 am, wanna do my homework since my exams are coming soon but I'm kinda lazy. I wanna watch YouTube.

Dex-chan lover
I just played agar.io for two hours straight starting around midnight. Oh man, the nostalgia. I miss the thrill of the game. I think I last played it around two or three years ago, whew.

Dex-chan lover
"It's alright, I only need to do this little stuff and my homework's done! It's not a lot so I can just do everything the day before it's due." said the voice in my head.

Little, huh? IT'S FREAKIN 2 AM NOW WHAT PART OF THAT MASSIVE LOAD WAS LITTLE?!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh someone else posted in this thread. MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!

Anyways, I'm starting to fix my circadian rhythm so I may not be here often more.

But anyways, I have three massive homeworks all due Sunday and I learned my lesson. I've started doing things little by little out of paranoia that my procrastination will get the best of me.

Dex-chan lover
Aww.. it's my turn to be lonely here then? lol
Well anyway, good luck with your homeworks!

Haven't had time to watch anime, so much that i have 4 seasons of backlog.
I'm the type of guy that prefers to binge a whole series.
So i just fall back to reading some manga while listening to some lofi.

...if only i had more time...

Power Uploader
Awoooooooooooooooooooo 5709...
I should be doing some cleaning/translating, yet I am sitting here, listening to Telephone Number and writing this post.
Anyways, good luck with your homework, Dandan.

Dex-chan lover
Homework is due midnight, which is in 40 mins. Luckily I'm almost done but I've been working the entire day cause on the weekdays I've been slacking off. I'm tired but I also have more homework and a test to study for. Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread