Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

This chapter was all over the place. I don't get what kind of storytelling the author is going for but to me the scenes just dont seem to flow very well.

Dex-chan lover
This series is sort of shit atm, its going no where, went from slave girl and master farming shit to now family home with a jealous wife whos a bitch zzzzzzz

@yldDavid

You are rigth they don't go well together, because a lot of things pass in beetwen of them, I don't like the cut, But it is not much of a big deal, If you want to read the parts that were skipped i recommend the webnovel.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-work-as-a-healer-in-another-worlds-labyrinth-city-wn/

Double-page supporter
Agree with everyone here. The narrative is going to shit.

Sadly the loli is still cute and I hate myself for keep reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Was waiting for mc to tell Elise that this was his house now 🤣 but in the last chapter i wasn't sure if he handed her the deed permanently and for free, or of he was only showing it to her

Dex-chan lover
didn’t he promise to help them with the subjugation? or is this something different.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfraing she is a bitch, literally mad at mc for having a slave and staying with her, I legit feel like the series would be way better off without her, its incredible how she can even get mad at him after the pain and work MC had to do to save her house

@dokidoki

She is not mad because the slave, She is mad because he is a sexual ofender, And she knows it, She is been harassed by him countless of times, Nothing close...

Ok, Never got to rape, But very close to it, Frankly speaking MC is pretty much a criminal with conscience, But still a criminal.

And she is not a prostitute to leave him be, just because he buy her house back.

That almost count has an apology for all the thinks he has done.

@dokidoki

x12.png

x14.png

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfraing yes but if it were the middle ages magic monsters or not sexual harassment was extremely common and rape was probably more common than sexual harassment in a western country 40 years ago. sure he is a pos, but he is a kitten compared to most

Users who are viewing this thread