Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Ashitaba Family Summer Vacation.

Dex-chan lover
@vasqueztion I can’t put it altogether though. The father sounded like he had some type of problem he was hiding from his family (maybe medical?), but he still agreed to go on the vacation. Then he tells the husband that he is going to be late, then we see father’s luggage lying on the street? What could have happened?

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB
Anything that could happen to an older gentleman. Heart attack, stroke, got hit by Truck-kun.
But, knowing Masakazu, it's likely something not so devastating. Despite the obvious foreshadowing...

I could, of course, be completely wrong.

XL

Double-page supporter
Papa has cancer and is going to die, noooooooooooo...

JK papa is getting penis enlargement surgery, since hes a bit jealous of someone else's XD

Dex-chan lover
@vasqueztion But he knew of this issue before the trip, so I doubt it was any spontaneous medical episode, especially since he sent a text (sending a text during a heart attack, lol). The three pieces of foreshadowing don’t add up...

...and yes, I’m aware that it is very, very unlikely to be something dark that happened, it’s probably something like his back is hurting so he is regretful that he can’t bone his wife anymore (lol), and on the way to the beach, his back gave out and he’s now at the hospital (he didn’t tell them as to not ruin their day at the beach?). Just my guess, why not?

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB
I think your misinterpreting the text. He may have had something work related he had to take care of before hand. Maybe even buying some condoms for some play with 'mama'. I believe it was just played up for foreshadowing with the "take care of the family."

Something came up and afterwards, on his way, an "accident" happened. The whole plot of this chapter was played up for this final scene, all the way from the father's beginning words of having no regrets, to the end where Mu-kun fell perfectly into the role the father played.

Fed-Kun's army
don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it don't say it don't think it

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion @PTRB while Agree the story is for the most part light-hearted don't forget some of the background stuff I mean Mutsumi's backstory is he was raised at a young age by his grandmother after his parents died in an accident so um "Papa-kun" dying is actually totally not out of the realm of possibility but at the same time this is leading into the end of the series so yeah it is possible that the foreshadowing stuff could also be a circle jerk just the author messing with everyone before the story ends

Power Uploader
I’ll be sad to see this series complete, however, glad at the same time. It’s definately one I’ll enjoy as I marathon read from start to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread