Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 74

Tbh this part I feel she is a little rude, he is just being friendly, and that touch sure is unintentional.

You know what his intentions are, so it's not just friendly and not unintentional.

Even so, to this day, but especially in Ancient China, you don't go around grabbing people, especially women, that was and still is considered rude. Flipping him over might have been a tad too much, but a rebuttal is to be expected

@bingel919 sure, he just unintentionally grabs her arm when she tries to walk by. Happens all the time :D

Not sure if he deserves it but coming on super strong and and then grabbing her when he has no idea who she even is... well he's an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
IMO suddenly grabbing someone by the arm is extremely rude and disrespectful

The thought occurs - has there EVER been an incident (fictional or otherwise) where grabbing the arm of someone you just met resulted in anything positive? Especially when the person in question made it clear they're not interested in talking to you?

The person being grabbed is going to think you're being rude/persistent at best and potentially dangerous at worst

Dex-chan lover
@Lucianone I think that is the daughter of her evil idiotic uncle. She is actually a good person. Or not stupid enough to antagonize the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Some total stranger first intrudes on your conversation with your friend and then starts yanking you around when you try to leave? Yeah, he deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
as much as i think she is really being the most offensive mc i know... but tbh this has been what she has been doing since the beginning... to show some dominance.

The other girl is the one that was sick and that she saved. The one that is friends with the 4th princess and engaged to the destroyer guy. The one the little alchemist was framed for killing.

Hey is there a ln or wn for this? If there is what chapter is this, thanks a lot i sooooo want to read ahead lol

Dex-chan lover
Showing dominance, first step in taking over the school, right? :p

@rycic - Yep, there is a WN, the title page has a link to it on NovelUpdates.

Users who are viewing this thread