Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
You don't want to do cat puns?

Are we going to have a problem right meow?

XL

Double-page supporter
Nyunit, oh my sides. These puns 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, I was missing this series.
In another notices, I thought that the hiatus was because G-P was suffering the mother of all hangovers.

Dex-chan lover
sorry to hear you were so sick, but glad you are better and translating this manga. It is cute and enjoyable

G-P life happens dude so take care of yourself. Thank you for another release.

Also a kamaitachi verses a bakeneko? Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dex-chan lover
the panel where it only show the eye of the wolf. It look like girl eye. There is some twist here ?

So what was the stabbing pain in his abdomen? Kinda stuff to be sure it isn't something stupid serious. As in serious enough to get you to the hospital despite how stupid it may seem.

Like my older bro started getting back problems, like a horizontal line of it at the bottom of his ribcage but on his back. Well, he's fat, like real fat, and has really bad sitting posture so we all figured it was that. The pain would come and go almost randomly for years, finally at the hospital with his wife as she's in labor ramping up to the actual birth of his 1st daughter and he gets something to eat, greazy ass chicken wings and the back pain is back in hours and worse as he's ever had it. Nurse notices him laying on his back in a weird posture and not by his wife's side and they're like, "What the hell, man? Greasy chicken fingers? While you're wifes in labor? Shit..." but the nurse gets him into a check up cause hey already in the hospital.

Couple hours later his wife is in labor and he's in emergency surgery to get his gallbladder removed. It had loads of stones and the back pain all those times was it having infections. Doctors were surprised af that it hadn't gone gangrenous on him and was still ecking by as only debilitating infection pain for a day or two at a time instead.

Then my mom got the same problem all at once, back pains same place and got her to check asap, HER'S went gangrenous and was likely hours or day at most away from rupturing and murdering her.

Human body be crazy. If you got the medical to be sure your DNA isn't trying to kill you, use it.

Users who are viewing this thread