Here U Are

At fisrt, I was glad I found this wonderful webtoon! Now I'm kinda sad because I picked it up when it is not finished.... NEED MORE CHAPTERS </3 Thanks Cappy for your hard work scanlating it <3333

Group Leader
I keep hoping it’s a Harry Potter doujinshi everytime I see the cover.

I believe in you, keep the spirit ... We are looking forward to this manga. ... I hope quickly update.????

Group Leader
Sorry for the late reply, people!
I just learned yesterday that I should watch for comments in 2 different places ? and that I can answer using @

@NeoGum Sure, do whatever you wanna do! No need to keep my credits, just the original author's, ok? I guess I already saw some Here U Are translations to thai in Facebook, tho.

@Vanessa93chan @sukyflores @Nitasssa24 @Superwomman2706 @ghesshi @Linalavis The new chapters are always available at wednesdays in the original website, and my translations are usually available a few hours after that. Stay tuned~

@teriguu hahahah yeah, I think YuYang's face reminds me of HP too! :D Turning LiHuan's hair into a blonde one, he could pass as a tall Malfoy, too ?

Ina

Wow this is amazing! Can someone recommend something similar to read while waiting for next chapters ?

Group Leader
@Ina My all-time favorite is 19 Days. If you already read that one, try Kimi wa Natsu no Naka , Unripened Expression , Fools .
When you have read all of those, come back for more ?

I don't know, but once i found this manga i fell in love and got addicted with this. DJun potray the main character differently than any others yet the simple but colourfull made my eyes satisfied. Keep up the excellent work Djun. Sadly i found this when it is still ongoing, so in another word i have to deal with my own curiosity...

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASEEE, I will always ready for it :p

Group Leader
WAITING FOR THE NEW CHAPTER LIKE
shaq-cat-wiggle-gif-9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread