Fed-Kun's army
A person who abandon his teammate dead even though they can be saved is the worst kind of people in life. He will pay the price for it, dont even think he will run away without being unscatched

Double-page supporter
Didn't he run to lure the enemys away from the other guys? It didn't seem to me that he ran to the exit. Or am I confusing something?

Dex-chan lover
@hartex92
Of all the things he did, that one was pretty reasonable. He could break through the blocade, but he couldn't save his team mates on his own. He'd need to defeat all the bad guys and then carry the loli and fatso before the fire burned everything. At least that way he drew away the bad guys, allowing the MC to swoop in and be the hero.

Those 2 were incapacitated. They can't walk/run on their own. In that situation there was probably no other way to escape. Killing them all would take to long. It was still a dick move because he didn't even acknowledge them.

I'm happy that his foot licker seems to be dead for good.

Aggregator gang
Yeah I assume he's dead after abandoning them. The man looked PISSED lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I mean he could have left to have the enemies follow him and allow time for the others to escape. I know cultivation stories normally don't have that depth of character, but him running away doesn't automatically mean bastard.

@AlmondMagnum You're talking about the same guy who was only just barely diverted from an attempted rape/murder of dragon girl and who attempted to murder Xing He. I think attributing any sort of actual concern for his companions to him is a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork
I'm not saying it was his intention to save his "friends". I'm saying it's not quite fair to say he could have saved them but chose not to.

Dex-chan lover
In these types of stories, it's best to take things at face value.

If the loli states they are being abandoned, and the 'big' bro tries to tell her there are wicked people in the world. It's more than likely that he abandoned them.
Sure, he may come back and say he was leading them away, to "save face". But the villains in Manhua are always over-the-top, likely leaving them to die because they witnessed his failing.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
Oh, he totally abandoned them. But it was a reasonable choice (because saving them on his own was too hard, and he had no reason to think Xinghe would turn up in time) and made it possible to save them (because it drew the enemy soldiers away). If he'd stayed and fought, the likely outcome was that they'd all die together.

Users who are viewing this thread