Sica Wolf

I remember seeing the indonesian raws for this series and being super interested. Real glad you picked this up. Looking forward to more. Thanks for your hard work.

You can still read this on Bato. It's really good, and I highly recommend it. There's over 30 chapters translated.

Fed-Kun's army
I have no complaints at all. It's really really good. Good characters, good plot & pacing, good art. The relationship between the 2 leads is sweet, the villain is interesting. Neither of the leads are useless when it comes to fights/plot relevant stuff. The 2 of them have a great deal of trust in each other and they actually communicate. It's great.

this is very good. a wholesome. the MCs are really meant to be. THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SHSHHSHSJSJS SOOOOOO GREAT

Pacing is really slow. It has a good romance development for the ML and FL but they kinda overshadow everyone else. I don't mind fluff, in fact I love fluff because we don't get enough in plot driven stories but for this particular webtoon the author rushes plots that are unrelated to the main characters.
I didn't mind wasting 1-40ish chapters seeing the romance blossom between the two MCs and then an extra 40ish chapters of their backstory but the way it glossed over some fight/action scenes that I thought were very interesting, kinda annoyed me.
So yeah, if you guys are more interested in romance then I recommend picking this up because the backstory for it is quite good but if I had to rate the romance itself, it's cute at best. Like there's a lot of affection, admiration and devotion but it's not dramatic or raunchy lol Anyway the reason I chose to rate that is because the romance doesn't have much- if any comedy or drama to balance it out. I guess you could their love wholesome... sure.

Its a bit strange reading this it feels like theres something missing like the white n black knight do they have their own book or something

Fed-Kun's army
Very good story but I wished we got to know who was the demon on the other side that gave Sica and Laurence their powers, and who was Karsus' father (probably a noble) since his mother gave him his braceltet, just for Karsus give him a whack. Since Sigrid is a prequel in terms on the timeline of the setting, will have to hope that when it ends there will be side stories in a timeskip showing both characters from Sigrid and Sica Wolf.

Dex-chan lover
From afar, I thought this was gonna be NTR-ish since he looks like he's looking at the readers. It's amazing how much that impression change by simply changing the direction he's staring at.

Users who are viewing this thread