1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Sensei, Are You A Big Fat Liar?

Double-page supporter
every chapter this gets more interesting...
i hate the waiting every month ;_;

Aggregator gang
@gda19 careful what you say now, before Banri san ends up cutting herself on all that edge...

Oh wait.

Double-page supporter
yyukYRj.png

Based.

Power Uploader
Nooo, I like Momo but how can you even attempt to NTR Banri?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty clear she's gonna be shot down, any decent teacher would, plus MC is next-level professional. And despite his attitude, he really does have his students' best interests in mind.

Momo's shown a ton of growth so far, mostly learning to be less dependent on her looks and on other people's approval. Her physical and romantic advances on Jimi are all manifestations of her insecurities and need for validation from someone else. By stopping her, Jimi has been forcing Momo to rely on herself and stand up on her own. This is likely the next step in the process and I'll be really disappointed in the author if this goes down the contrived teacher-student route (but I'm optimistic it won't).

She'll be shot down, and realize that you don't need to have romantic affection or ulterior motives to be kind to someone. Hopefully she (and later Banri) will be able to stop using Jimi as a crutch to improve herself.

Fed-Kun's army
oh look... page 3, it's the onee-san from Hideki's other work...
looks kind of scary though
Edit: that damn cliffhanger -.-

Dex-chan lover
where's the blood, where's the despair, i want desparete bitches

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'd enjoy this if this series was about the past of the male main lead than all this stuff about conceited brats. I mean, it isn't like we've never had stories like this (GTO, Hammer Session!) already, which are much better in my opinion.

...that teacher that said "it's a secret" for why his students attend class and respect him.

ALOT. Of warning bells just went off in my head.
I sense threats. Or sexual misconduct. Maybe both. There is something wrong here and I don't think I'll enjoy finding out.

Double-page supporter
I refuse to believe this is where the romance tag fits in. OR IS IT-
*god left the room*

You can kill someone or save someone with speaking. choose your choice. good personality by jimi-sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread