Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Too bad about the low resolution scans tho :(

why don't they just secede from that dipshit country. they literally have the bigger army and maybe even economy

Dex-chan lover
What they need in that country is a nice little civil war, if nothing else helps. If the church is as powerful as this chapter makes it sound like, it's a disaster for the country. A country can't function with two rulers, which is practically the case if the church's influence rivals that of the crown. Thus the church must be brought down majorly in political power, leaving it only roles that don't challenge the secular power. That's what happened in real history as well in Europe. Europe became the dominating force on Earth for centuries, and European influence is present all over the world still today in myriad ways. I hope Iris realises this as soon as possible, it's so vital.

Dex-chan lover
@gda19 Because they need the loyalty of the people in order to do something like that, and if the general populace view them as someone who was spurned by "god" then the people who were meant to be the subjects of a new kingdom would turn on them and trying to secede would fail. Also, secession might be viewed as treason so they might be executed upon failure.

Aggregator gang
I hope they explain/show how one stupid prince can make all this happen later on. I can't for the life of me figure out how can someone be so oblivious to a girl's manipulation and she isn't even very subtle with it.

Although I'm liking this story so far, the "plot holes" are really starting to get to me.

Users who are viewing this thread