A Returner's Magic Should Be Special Vs Solo Leveling

First of all, i never read this two manhwa because it's 'not my cup of tea' but the fact is i know Solo Leveling was the most popular on this site (based views and follower) but now it seem decrease a bit? (maybe) and A Returner's Magic Should Be Special to me much popular now, it is because ppl dislike Jaimini's~box~ or just ppl lost interest with the story, busy etc.

Dex-chan lover
Idk about others but personally I'm still invested in these two manhuas as I was in the beginning when I first found them.

I think it was really popular because it used to be updated daily, didn't it? maybe not the only factor but I believe that was one of the biggest reason why it is really popular

It thought it suddently got more popular cause the first release for the Chapters was on this site although only for a short period now the views are kinda more spread to the other sites since it isnt released here first ya know what i mean but yeah just a guess. So they basically read it before it is released here somewhere else first most likely. Or they read it directly on jaminis cause of there delay policy thingy.

The slight dip in Solo Leveling can be easily explained as a drop in the initial hype. Most series have a somewhat higher view/vote rating in the beginning just out of curiosity which tapers off.

Returner's Magic had a bit of a negative reaction at first because people were either expecting a more episodic series with faster pacing (similar to Gamer), or because some stuff that was vindicated/explained in later chapters appeared to be sloppy or plot-holed when they first saw it (see massive debate over Adjest's character somewhere in the middle).

I'd say read both, I'm caught up with solo leveling but I havent read a returners magic since chapter 23, I'll probs pick it up again though seeing it has a lot of chapters. But if you ever read The Gamer, solo leveling is sort of like that but 1000x better. Plus if you look at the stats in the desc you can see solo leveling is a lot higher in terms of that

They are both really good have very popular, but they are somewhat different. I think of it being solo leveling has a mc that more highkey badass (especially once he will gain his rank) whereas returner's magic has more of a lowkey badass mc. Can't really see Desir being recognized for a while... Solo is also more straightforward action/game based while returner's focuses a bit more on character development and relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread