Issak - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Lid

Dex-chan lover
she can be put to death, i think not a lot of people would care tbh

Double-page supporter
meh idrc if she dies, issak is too good for the bullshit she created

Pretty sure she is dead by now.
Going from Japan to EU back then should take a very long time. And he took the other gun so those lords probably thought that he is either dead or ran away.

Dex-chan lover
She probably got married into some noble house when issak returns with the 2 guns, lol. I'm sure the gun technology/ better craftsmen would be better the next time he get back to japan.

Aggregator gang
Hope issak can save his master's daughter.
The haters might be brain-dead. Literally no reason to hate the girl but people always surprise me.

Foolish? Yes. Deserve execution? No. The young and in love always tend to commit mistake. If anyone deserve execution though its Renzo. That would fair. That would be justice.

Contributor
I'm waiting final battle between Issak and Lorenzo, Go to hell with that thot...
ISSSAKKUU!!!!!
REEENNNZOOOO!!!
ISSSSAAAKKKKUUUUU!!!! *rasengan at right hand*
REEEEEEEENNNNZZOOOOO!!!! *chidori at right hand*

oopps.... wrong manga....

Next chapter:

Issak: RENZOOOOO! YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE GUNS, RIGHT? WHY DON'T WE JUST TRADE THE INSCRIPTIONS?
Lorenzo: ... OKAAAAY!
*the deal is made*
Issak: I got the guns! Mission accomplished, I'm outta here!
Heinrich: Hey, wait a second. If you're leaving, and you even told them how to make the guns, what are we going to do?
Issak: Oh, yeah, I guess you're right. I'll give you a translated copy of the inscriptions, too.
Heinrich: Sweet!
*LATER*
Shihori: Oh, my hero!
Europe: *sound of extremely large volumes of gunfire*
Some samurai: Didn't you say you were going to get revenge for your master, also?
Isaku: Oops, I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread