Golden Kamuy - Vol. 20 Ch. 194 - The Smell of Sulfur

Dex-chan lover
"You're quite the odd one for having tastes in someone as old as I, aren't you?"

Dex-chan lover
So glad we get to see more of Toni but I have no idea if anyone will make it out alive after this fight...

This is some dark and intense battle. I sure hope some of these soldiers gets killed because they already killed the other blind dudes.

This is a nice reminder that no matter how ridiculous the 7th act, we can't forget that they are also extremely competent, especially when working as a group.
It's also neat to see more proof the 7th has internal factions, and that may mean that Tsurmi doesn't have the complete control he thinks he does. I'm still of the mind that the feds are allowing what's going on and have agents placed to swoop in once the gold is found.

Also excited to see how things go with Toni? Will they catch him and skin him? Make him play double agent against Hijikata? Will he defeat the soldier? Or escape? Will the 7th start rounding up all of the anman in the area? Only next week will tell!

If Nikaidou realizes Toni is also an anma and therefore blind, he might alert the others. Then they'll light up the cave and take the advantage.

Fed-Kun's army
"When I get my share of the gold, maybe I'll go live near the ocean."
That sounds like the death flag of a trash mob.

Users who are viewing this thread