Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Piggy Duke ain't Piggy Duke without being thicc, but I sure am glad he seems to have dropped the "oink oink" shit, that was just kinda annoying

Dex-chan lover
Recently read the Light Novel (I think? Maybe it was the Web Novel) and holy moly that's a lot of differences. Not just Tina being a dude there, most of the original plot has been ripped apart and spread out into different arcs where originally it was one massive shit-hits-the-fan fest.

Teachers that forget to actually teach and just go on with their life stories. Those teachers are the best to sleep on 😉

Tina trying to get a better connection with slow 😁, she might even get his signature/ picture for promotional purposes.
He can have any food and room he request including her room XD

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon
he is still plenty thicc,
he wont go Super Ikemen until Charllotte makes the screwed up slimming potion that transforms body fat into pure mana.

wtf its tooo different of the novel that Im reading, luckly I didnt donate any money Kappa

Dex-chan lover
The son of the duke commanding the kingdom's military isn't probably depending on discounts to live a few days in an inn.

Users who are viewing this thread