Harudaki

Dex-chan lover
QuestIon: where can I find your website? I saw a few releases on Manga Updates that seemed interesting, but I didn't see them here and Google was no help.

joining Lioness94 on the question , I tried just about anything to read your releases , but somehow IRC is way too difficult for me to operate... and I simply can't find Cupid ni Rakurai anywhere to read I feel like crying... do you have a website? or any other magical form like Discord or whatever that doesn't require IRC operational skills to read just this manga? I honestly feel sad your group is like nonexistent on the internet...

Power Uploader
To everyone who left a message on here or will leave messages here, this page is not manned by the actual group. None of the releases here were uploaded by them; none of the releases are even meant to be available freely on the Internet. So questions about where to read their releases will not get an answer. In fact, they've now stopped releasing even on IRC (except for one project) because of these uploads. A shame, but what can you do?

Yes, they still alive, but after tired of seeing those leak chapters like those on Mangadex, they are just careful with their projects and only share their mangas to people who support them.

is it possible to join their group to see their manga? cause the ones they translate arent anywhere else. gosh why do people have to ruin these things for us by posting them on other places. just enjoy where it is and if you cant then dont read it

Users who are viewing this thread