It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince

Hopefully MC would use her brains from her experience as a doc and be a nice female lead. Really interesting so far ! Thank you for the TL~

So far the plot reminds me of Shen Yi Di Nu. Main lead wont be like Feng Yu Heng since Heng Heng is considered merciless. But it would be nice to see where this goes.

How is this girl a doctor/physician? If she was actually one, she would have seen so many human bodies that seeing the prince’s wouldn’t have bothered her anymore.

Double-page supporter
Mangaupdates - https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=153459

Group Leader
If you were wondering if you should read this, I suggest you give it a go. It's enjoyable so far (chapter 17).

Was enjoying it till I hit the single image at chapter 21. Now the images won't load at all. Guess I'll just drop it till that is fixed. (If it gets fixed.)

Nevermind after visiting the groups page and website I doubt it will be changed. Enjoyed it while it lasted.

Double-page supporter
Main character is super airheaded and doesn't really seem to plan anything out before doing things, The art is pretty good though.

80% of hitting space bar, 20% of actually reading the manhua. but the story is really nice and funny.

FL sister is thickfaced as f*ck! I really hate that FL let's her sister get some good chances with the naive prince... Ughhhh!

This manga keeps me invested by constantly annoying me. Oh god, I hate it. But I love it

This is how I feel as well. Every chapter i read in the raw just makes me want to tear my hairs out in frustration.

mrf

Ah! I need to re-read it i forgot everything in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread