Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - To the "War Quest"

Dex-chan lover
Meh, can already see them turning it around at the very end just for drama.

Dex-chan lover
@KajurN
Turning what around? The killing thing only applies to if the Green Team loses. Which... we know isn't going to happen.
The question is if Mion would turn around and say that the punishment also applies to the Red Team if they lose. Which I can't see happening.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now regardless which team wins, the "all of the other team will die" is never gonna happen. Someone or something will prevent it from happening and will surprise everyone and start the next arc.

Is there a rule that stops a member of a team from switching to another? Because if there isn't, there's a pretty big chance that people from the losing team will just switch to the blue team to scape from the punishment.

Dex-chan lover
@MagiciansBlack Honestly I feel like that's how the author is gonna do it

Either that, or Mion will implement some new rules or some loophole is gonna be found

I actually can't wait to see what happens, regardless of the quality of it lol

@alanala The beginning of this arc starts with a flashforward of MC talking about his plans going awry, with FMC injured on the floor, if I'm not mistaken.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
wCUSik6.png

Glasess girl looked at Arika. And now that I think about it, I can't really think of anything to factor Akira's ability by 1/10, so does that mean she can fully copy his ability or she can't? If she could, she would be a great asset.

Users who are viewing this thread