MD US-Based Meetup Poll: Aye or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm creating this poll to gauge potential interest in a US-based meetup this summer or later this fall. Depending on the level of interest, we'll try to figure out a place to meet and perhaps start some fundraising for fun events, merch, and activities!

Vote in the poll and post your thoughts in the poll thread!

https://mangadex.org/thread/67924

Edit: Wow, this is a much larger response than I thought. Let's start the discussion of what we want to do here: The Official Meetup 2019 Thread

Thanks everyone for voting so far!

Power Uploader
NAY

XSitMQk.gif

Dex-chan lover
US-based?

Well, just don't forget to bring your bulletproof vest, and try not to die, ok?

Ada

Thats actually a prette cool idea, sadly won't be able to participate since I live in Norway ;_;

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I'm not sure that's such a great idea. Some Law Enforcement sting really might happen, albeit more related to IP and piracy than anything else. Maybe not the first time, or the second time there's a meetup, but probably eventually.

Not from US, but lemme give some ideas

You guys can do a movie night, or simply Meetup at anime expo/ manga expo, idk whatever kind of otaku events happening in the US

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi everyone, just letting folks know that this idea isn't dead. I'm still pondering ideas and assessing my own financial situation. A new poll should be forthcoming soon.

Contributor
Well, i would do it if i had time for it...But sadly, i'm Fr, so i'm out, ahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread