Suekichi to train Koga's perception talent, and Sekibayashi to give him physical power he direly needs. Pretty sensible setup.

Dex-chan lover
Golden moments:

- EVERYONE SHOWING UP HELL YEAH AND BEING THE SUPER COOL MEN THEY ARE *cough*mutebawhen*cough*

- Did they just seriously put a freakin marvel reference? Please don't tell me it was actually a translator's joke lol
- THAT DAMN RICH BASTARD HAS GOAT EYES WHAT THE FUck
-"Mr" Yamashita
- Koga: "I'm not wrestling!!"
Narration: "and so he began wrestling"

Did I miss anything? This was a really good chap

Double-page supporter
Did Sekibiyashi get his face tat removed? Also, himuro has turned maximum badass.

Banned
I just remember one thing, didn't Nezu the champion of purgatory got his ass kicked by the lightning

@agtra

Nezu was the champion of Bishamon, not purgatory. Plus there's a two year gap, so who knows how much stronger fighters have gotten in either underground organizations.

Fed-Kun's army
If this Toyoda bloke is the richest tycoon in Japan, why wasn't he involved in the first season?

@pomodoro Probably because he has his own fighting organization he rather promote than be part of Kengan. This second season is a contest between the two organizations.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that Koga's gonna get trained by quite a few returning characters? It seems like a plausible in-universe way for him to actually catch up to Ryuki in a reasonable amount of time while also giving the fans what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread