Author Chapter 10 (Kengan Omega)
Toyoda looks like he's ready to enter himself in matches.
what is that, a page for ants?
Suekichi to train Koga's perception talent, and Sekibayashi to give him physical power he direly needs. Pretty sensible setup.
FUCK I NEED MORE
wth is wrong with his eyes
Best boy Sekibayashi is here! Also Todoya's face looks weird...
Golden moments:

- EVERYONE SHOWING UP HELL YEAH AND BEING THE SUPER COOL MEN THEY ARE *cough*mutebawhen*cough*

- Did they just seriously put a freakin marvel reference? Please don't tell me it was actually a translator's joke lol
- THAT DAMN RICH BASTARD HAS GOAT EYES WHAT THE FUck
-"Mr" Yamashita
- Koga: "I'm not wrestling!!"
Narration: "and so he began wrestling"

Did I miss anything? This was a really good chap
One of the pages is too small.
Those eyes are crazy.
Did Sekibiyashi get his face tat removed? Also, himuro has turned maximum badass.
I'm kinda excited to see Haru again, hopefully he got his shit together :)
Yo that dude must be half goat.
I just remember one thing, didn't Nezu the champion of purgatory got his ass kicked by the lightning
@karanga
Frog eyes. He mastered Sennin Mode (Naruto).

@KingRagnarok
Ohai, Seki lover.
@agtra

Nezu was the champion of Bishamon, not purgatory. Plus there's a two year gap, so who knows how much stronger fighters have gotten in either underground organizations.
If this Toyoda bloke is the richest tycoon in Japan, why wasn't he involved in the first season?
@pomodoro
"If this x wasn't introduced in DB Super for being the strongest why didn't he appear in Z?"
Cause battle shonen
@pomodoro Probably because he has his own fighting organization he rather promote than be part of Kengan. This second season is a contest between the two organizations.
Is anyone else getting the feeling that Koga's gonna get trained by quite a few returning characters? It seems like a plausible in-universe way for him to actually catch up to Ryuki in a reasonable amount of time while also giving the fans what they want.
@TrueGoddessReincarnation

That comparison does not work at all in this case. The premise of Kengan association somewhat necessitates the appearance of this guy sooner.

There was no need for Jiren, plot-wise, to appear in Z.

@deken

IIRC the premise of Kengan association is to resolve dispute between companies in Japan. So if this guy is the richest tycoon in Japan, chance is high that he owns some company that should have had some dispute with one of the 418 Kengan-associated companies, at which he should resolve it via Kengan matches. So it is either:
1. He never had a dispute with any Kengan-associated company, so he has no need to be involved in Kengan matches. This is too convenient of a plot device imo. Kengan companies are huge, and this guy is huge. There should have been friction.
2. Kengan members can also fight in Purgatory, as AFAIK there is no rule for double membership between fighting orgs. This can be an answer.
3. Past disputes between member of Kengan and a member of Purgatory was never resolved via fights, which also imo a cheap plot device.

Anyway, this is just me nitpicking. I still enjoy the manga a lot.