Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku!

Chap 1 is ok. No overlong intro, just jump straight in. Nothing special so far though, very generic isekai.

More isekai garbage... At least the sniping part seems cool. If only they could lay back on the beast girl slave thing. Oh well, I'll sub for now.

Very standard isekai power fantasy, but i'm a sucker for this sort of thing! 😍😍😍

Would love to see more 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I wish there was an isekai manga about some man that instead of leveling up normally and unlocking spells. He unlocks the ability to use more and deadlier weaponry such as starting out with an M9 then M1911 and you eventually work your way up to M16's and have ultimate abilities to summon a Tank, Apache, and even a Battleship-like USS IOWA or IJN Yamato. I can even see a story arch where they have to travel on water and decide to sail in a warship

@SovietWeeb Not exactly what you are saying, but this might interest you ( it is a novel though): https://www.novelupdates.com/series/modern-weapons-cheat-in-another-world/
He pretty much gets to summon soldiers and weapons from various eras as he levels up.

Contributor
Why is Japan so obsessed with having people use advanced warfare like guns in isekai? First Gun-Ota, then FPS player, even Dungeon Seeker, now this.

Like, they’re not even being subtle about this being a power fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread