Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Nekomimineko Avatar

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane this is the one case he wasnt being an asshole doe, he was trying to left train chan for her own safety, the problem is that he already lied his ass off and now hes paying the price

Dex-chan lover
Well I already hate the #1 liked character of the game.
Developers did a good job with it when even the ebst character is hated...

I wish the novel was still being translated... and at a faster pace.
It has been 3 years since I last time checked on the LN translation, and it's still on the 2nd volume??

Power Uploader
He should just dump Train-chan. Such an annoying character.

Dex-chan lover
He was trying to protect Train-chan and because she was crying in the bar, there was a misunderstanding and now the #1 character in the series is hunting him down.

What a way to go. Also, she's the character in the cover and no one seems to bring that up.

Dex-chan lover
big spoiler

cat lady actually knows he didn't do anything wrong and is just testing him, if he didn't say anything at the end there she would have put her sword away and told him about the test.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi
If you’re the kind of person that gets married to a woman, then vanishes one morning on a trip to the grocery store to buy milk, then yeah, the wife has appeared.

Dex-chan lover
So, if I would tell a chick, that I'm a secret agent in a bar to pick her up and then that girl would listen in to that, she'd cut me down, because she never heard about me being an agent and therefore I'm suspicious? That's rather mental.

I like Mitsuki's type of character more than Trainer. Female characters that are confident and dependable will always get my support-not the frigging airhead type. I get the feeling that Trainer will have more presence in this manga but here's hoping that it would be Mitsuki.

Users who are viewing this thread