What are you watching in Spring 2019?

Dex-chan lover
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2019/tv

Tons of interesting ones this season! There are also animes whose manga I plan to read after the anime ends.

Watching:
-One Punch Man season 2
-Kenja no Mago
-Isekai Quartet (who needs isekai when you got... four of them?)
-Fairy Gone
-Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
-Senryuu Shoujo
-Shoumetsu Yoshi

Leftovers:
-SAO: Alicization
-Attack on Titan season 3 part 2
-Rising of the Shield Hero
-Dororo

Maybe:
-Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
-Kimetsu no Yaiba
-Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
-Gunjou no Magmel
-Joshi Kausei
-Carole & Tuesday

This is my list. I also have Kaguya-sama and Promised Neverland mangas to read after I'm done with their animes. Next season is coming in about three weeks, some pretty cool stuffs are in the lineup.

Kenja no mago and senryu shoujo

Wanna watch OPM 2 too, but the studio ...
after what they did to recent date a live 3rd and toaru season 3, I've lost my faith on it.

Dex-chan lover
For me it's:

Watching:
-Senryuu Shoujo
-Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu (MD staff looks enjoying translating the manga, and it looks pretty adorable)

Leftovers:
-Rising of the Shield Hero
-Dororo

Maybe:
-Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume wo Minai (will watch it if the theater near me decided to play it)
-Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
-One Punch Man season 2 (JC Staff kinda ruin it for me)

Fed-Kun's army
Bocchi
SewaKitsune
Senryuu Shoujo
Hachinai
Yatogame
BokuBen
Fanservice sensei
Joshikausei
KonoOto
Carole Tuesday
Shoumetsu Youshi
FruBa
OPM
DereM@s
World Witches
Dororo
Tate

And some others if I hear good things about them. (or bad things like the case with imoimo)

AOT S2
OPM 2( sad what JC did)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Fruits basket
Fire Force
We never learn
Senryuu Shouko(maybe)
Leftover:
Dororo
Sheild

Contributor
Hmm Didnt know shield bro was 24 eps.

Watching
Shield Bro
We Can't Study (Sensei best girl)
The Teacher X Student one

Does anyone know if senryuu shoujo will be like saiki kusuo no psi-nan a bunch of Short Stories in a 24 min episode or just a few short episodes?

Fed-Kun's army
@Rhaptopia Judging by the pv for senryuu shoujo, the anime will most likely extend certain or most scenes to fit the 24min mark. Though, to be honest, I'm not really sure how the anime will go for it. I planned on reading the manga after the anime finished airing.

Likewise, I'll be watching the following for spring 2019 season:

Watching:
OPM S2
SnK S3 part 2
Tate no Yuusha (leftover)
Kenja no Mago
Fairy Tail 2018 (leftover)
Karakuri Circus (leftover)
Dororo (maybe? probably going to binge it)
Isekai Quartet
Bungou Stray Dogs S3
BokuBen
Nande Koki ni Sensei ga?
Midara no Ao-chan
Senryuu Shoujo
Jojo Part 5 (leftover)
Monogatari Series
Gunjou no Magmel
Hitoribocchi no marumaru Seikatsu
Joshi Kausei
Pop Team Epic Special
Sarazanmai
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki
Osomatsu-san Movie

Honestly, spring 2019 season seems rather short compared to the past few seasons. I think I'll watch some backlogged animes I have while waiting for the new episodes each week.

Fed-Kun's army
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Don't know. It could be a mix of both... the spring2019 season will feel relatively 'short' to me since watching all the series I want to watch will be easy to manage while I can catch up on past seasons and backlogged anime I've been looking for a chance to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty happy that loads of these anime this season have been scanlated on mangadex, so we aren't going in completely blind.

Atleast I can finally have impetus to find out what Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu really is.

Dex-chan lover
I only plan to watch SNK. I've kind of fallen off the anime train.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say.. the animation for animes that I want to watch such as:
-Senryuu Shoujo
-Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

Is just a wee bit disappointing.
It's not bad, but perhaps my expectation was pretty high, I was expecting it'll be very well animated like "Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai" (it looks hella smooth to me).
Though I guess that's asking too much since like in the case of "Bokuben", it appear to be studio's first anime.

Oddly enough the one I didn't find disappointing is "Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?", though for this I didn't really expecting anything and specifically watch it so I can hear "Uesaka Sumire" voice, and damn she nailed it!

I'm really only watching Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and The Rising of the Shield Hero atm.

I'll probably start reading the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga since the first episode was so good.

My eyes are aging (easily tired when watching), I don't seem to have much to watch this season.
I prioritize the original anime (new concept/story) or from the one I haven't read. But there are lots of anime from manga that I'm curious about :
- Kimetsu no Yaiba
This is very good adaptation. The staff handle well from the pace used, though dunno about the battles in the future. But it seems promising.
- Fruits Basket (Remake)
Reading this series when I was in junior high school, of course this will be tried to watch! Really brought back my childhood time.
- Mix

And others :
- Fairy Gone
I haven't got a strong impression even though the visuals are incredibly beautiful. But because I'm not a big fan of CGI, the battle of the monsters is a little less making me comfortable. The story is almost similar to Katsute Kami datta Kemono-tachi e (this will also get an anime adaptation), with both victorian backgrounds, kind of magical knights left behind and not needed after the war was over. There is still no more information about an unusual existence called "fairy". But maybe at least hoping for a mafia business and more action.
But, hey, let me introduce the most beautiful girl in this season, Veronica :
56862346_547986172358891_2612457984285999104_n.jpg

- Shoumetsu Toshi
Put it bluntly, for the size of Madhouse, the story is very confusing -- or more exactly, weird. I just glimpsed at the beginning of all that involved experiments. Do not see any interesting parts to peel.

And the rest, well, let's see..

I will eat Gegege and Dororo when it's finished, already a little late to start.

Dex-chan lover
Despite my list, I plan to watch the first episode of all the new animes this season as long as the comment section doesn't scream "THIS IS TRASH DON'T WATCH IT EBSOSBSJ".

Oh man my phone is so full of all the anime I downloaded...

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't watch any of the action side but Senko-san most likely my AOTS

Users who are viewing this thread