Hakuba no Oujisama - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - That is a Nearby Story

Dex-chan lover
The art looks a little funky in this chapter for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
This old hag is so stuck on Ozu she won't even acknowledge that another guy is trying to bone her and end her miserable single existence.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Hate those types of guys who think they can covertly cockblock.

Trying to thin out his competition by bringing up Ozu has a gf, I’ve seen way too many guys like that.

Group Leader
@Ironclad that's happens, no? He has an interest in Ozu. The over dude has nothing to do with it. Even if he developed smth about her.

@t28 Iwamura? No way. Despite he has said about cheating today he was just an mastermind and organizer if the mixer. And has not done any step toward anyone. Moreover he has said about his family. He was just "helping" his co-workers to find a mate. But in the same way he is more friendly to Ozu. The question is why he bring him up. Just to convince him that cheating is ok? Don't think so, they already had this conversation. May be he knows smth about Kaori that we don't (and we know quite a lot, her behavior in the flashback speaks for itself) and consider Hara to be more suitable opportunity to Kotaro?

Dex-chan lover
@Regisentio It happens extremely often hence the title of the manga. Even well past when they are considered desirable, women become fixated on their ideal man and completely indifferent to anyone outside those poorly defined parameters. There's clearly a lot of parallels between Ozu and her first crush, a younger Kurosawa.

Dex-chan lover
@Regisentio Even if his fiancee is cheating on him (which is a baseless assertion atm) he surely has better options than Hara. She doesn't have that many redeeming qualities.

Group Leader
@criver I'm not speaking abot Kaori cheating or not. Its about "i want to sleep after overworking-no i want to go and have fun" and all "i'm not in the young brats" speech mess. Hara definitely wouldn't have done sth like that.

t28

Dex-chan lover
@Regisentio nah, its not Imamura.

Imamura is the glasses guy, this was a different guy on pg 9 (I think?) who was sitting next to the other teacher (school nurse?).

Users who are viewing this thread