Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Do your job and go home early

Double-page supporter
emily is canonically his wife now we dont need a bunny girl homewrecker

Dex-chan lover
Like... what’s the hp cap here? 999HP? Any more than that and I call BS. I can accept that he’s basically a Chansey atm, but if he’s like at 9999HP or higher, that’s bull. You can’t grind out that much when you’re still “farming” out bean sprouts to pay bills.

Edit:
@robloxoof
It’s too late. You can’t stop the isekai’d Japanese salaryman kindness pheromone. The waitress/maid woman has already literally fallen for/on him. It’s out of control.

deeper level => different monster => an other status up from F to S?

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle
I smell a pun or joke that didn’t translate into English properly. Like that one popular chuunibyou pun where desu(pronounced “dess”) = death.

Dex-chan lover
@Blackbird Well she can damage him just fine, he can just take a lot of punishment is all. His defense (VIT I assume?) is still F after all. He's pretty much a punching bag at this point.

Dex-chan lover
She's a keeper.

Also what's with the "nh" sign? Please don't mistake the 人 with this ん

Double-page supporter
If floor 2 increases his atk he'll become OP in a couple of chapters, if it raises def/vit, he'll remain a punching bag. 😁

@AbuHajaar they don't give us a time frame. It could have been a few days could have been weeks or even months. Would you have preferred if they showed us every single day of him killing the same skeletons over and over?

Double-page supporter
Just who is she? .... indeed.
I put my money on her being the 2nd heroine of the story...😁

Users who are viewing this thread