I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 28

I'll be surprised if emiel hasn't secretly gone out and buried the mother alive in a box.

Dex-chan lover
hmm i hope to see the red haired guy again the future. although i have a feeling he won't be on her side

Poor little kid :( I didn't like Emiel making fun of his stutter on top of mistreating him... I get that he's with the magicians (although, as a slave, which is awful) but still, like Estelle said... he's still a kid, really thin, abused.

I hope he shows up again in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair what is and isn't acceptable behavior at any particular time and towards any particular target is quite subjective after all. It might be normal to not even consider people in that kid's position as human anymore or something. Different world, different morals in various situations.

well my respect for Emiel just plummeted, considering how unfortunate her situation was before that very well could have been her begging for the invitation

Fed-Kun's army
I really like to think that the mother will come back in. Maybe have or had her go through an arc where she starts to realize how straight-up evil she was. Maybe never have the MC forget the actions of the mother, but learns to overcome them.

Users who are viewing this thread