I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
if you remove the isekai aspect and just consider stelle as an 11 years old the plot is way more interesting.

its belieable that she doesnt know what SOB means or that Emiel might be developing romantic feelings for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta agree. I believe this actually has been discussed before. And her memory from the previous world literally doesn't play any role in this story nor affecting any of her behaviour and knowledge, so the isekai thing really is weird and unnecessary.

Being isekaied does make Estelle more aware of her position. I agree though, it feels like this story would be more interesting without the isekai aspect.

Isekai tag to promote the manhwa since the tag is on the rise now
or the isekai thing will come handy later on
Maybe

who knows, the only thing matter is this manhwa is good

i nearly forgot about isekai thing, does she not have some cheat power? she didnt even use her "brain" from her past life

@farushta in this world they dont speak korean. They speak a diffent langauge. So this is displayed in swear word she dont know is not in english. So her not Knowing sob is highly likely since No one Will learn a child those

Just putting this out there, but on this scanlators website they’re up to chapter 29 (last I checked) so if you want to read more of this delightful series, I’d go there although their reader (which is literally google PDF viewer) is kinda terrible. Images are often improperly sized and what not.

Anyway, tldr Mangaruru has a kinda bad website but they’re up to ch 29

She does not draw anything from her past memory, but i believe her psyche is a tad more mature then a child usually should be like. The way she carries herself is not of a child at times.

Dex-chan lover
still find it a bit weird the she's 11 years old and there's romantic tension between her and the knight (who is an adult)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
well, I just wish that shipping will just be a little thing in this story,

Aggregator gang
Why is half the chapter in a completely different font? I'm pretty sure the original font is Wild Words, a pretty common font. Why not match it?

It also makes me notice how the original has some compression artifacts around it, probably because the original was saved in .jpg instead of something like .png

There is no romantic tension. Whats with all these pedos trying to make something out of nothing.

Oi
Just because she has vague memories and knowledge doesn't make her mature. Still has the brain of a child. This is way more realistic than all the other reincarnation shit

Double-page supporter
I completely forgot about the reincarnation aspect😅 I was starting to think of her as a peer due to age

If something happens to our little bunny i will isekai myself so i can protect her to the best of my abilities

Users who are viewing this thread