I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Weird lol I started a thread but now it's gone? Edit: I was a dumb bitch who didn't realize there was 2 new chapters and thought my comment disappeared lol

Anyways she has good intention for sure but Amel is going to be so shocked lol

Dex-chan lover
@sherish lol I legitimately didn't realize a new chapter was updated lol. Still got Monday syndrome I see

Dex-chan lover
People! We need to support the translator group better. Someone is ripping them badly at Mangago.

Double-page supporter
Dem lolis are not loyal, one day they accept your sword to protect them, the next they want you to have a private life and hobbies.

Contributor
Emil is best husbando.

I would be very salty if i was in his place, getting removed without knowing anything.

Really like this character.

Dex-chan lover
the translation quality is fluctuating so much between each chapters when the team isn't fixed 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall That's the life of a soldier. He's actually getting ahead of himself majorly here. Estelle has spoiled him far too much. At some point he'll get too careless with his words or actions and will be sent to some remote fortress for a couple of years by the duke.

Double-page supporter
I think that’s cause there’s a couple different raw editors some more skilled then others

Users who are viewing this thread